Sunday, October 5, 2014

Drawing Challenge. Day 5.

Today's Drawing Is a Tool.

Aspen Trees Drawing by Pamela Hunt Lee
Day 5 Drawing

A tool for me.  This drawing came about because I am working on a painting that was started as a result of my Day One Drawing.
Looking Up in progress

The intent was to have fall color, the feeling of changing leaves, in this painting. 

Looking Up in progress


However as the work on the painting moves forward I am not so sure I want to add those leaves. I rather like the stark look of the trunks and branches with out additional color.

Looking Up in progress

I created today's drawing to get a feel for what it might look like if I added color.  Think I will leave this painting alone and start another that will have the additional color. 


Thank you Day 5 Drawing.  A great little tool for decision making.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE
To visit Blaine's blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment