Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Drawing Challenge. Day 22.

Cannot Get Away From Fall Color

Drawing 22
Wax Crayon

Try as I might, I just cannot get away from the Fall Color.  It surrounds.  So even though I was out on the lake in my rowing shell today, with various blues above and below, the color on shore was dramatically apparent.  The leaves are falling in crazy abundance, scattering themselves across the ground to become what I call, Nature's Confetti.  

Day 22 Drawing with Aspen Leaves

These aspen leaves, next to the drawing, were plucked up off the ground and brought into the studio.  Can you see why it is difficult to ignore the color?

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE
Blaine is the other participant in this challenge.  Click on her name to visit her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment