Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Inspiration and More Egyptian History



Kayaking and Rowing Among and About the Rocks


The weather has turned and the lake calls.   




These massive boulders inspire thoughts and sketches.



I have under painted a horizontal canvas.


It's time to paint rocks.

And Speaking of Cleopatra...oh, I wasn't?

If you read my blog, you recall I mentioned, a few posts back,  the tome I have been reading about Cleopatra and how the Egyptian and Roman information has overwhelmed me.  So now here is more....

The Nevada Museum of Art in Reno, NV has just opened an exhibition of Egyptian artifacts:

To Live Forever
Egyptian Treasures from the Brooklyn Museum
http://www.nevadaart.org/exhibitions/index

This is definitely an exhibition to visit.
What additional inspiration will be found there?




To contact me click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment