Monday, January 21, 2013

More Palm Painting.


Time to Paint Another Palm.

75

Did I mention this is a crazy busy month?  I think I did.  And it has become even busier.  Almost the moment the palm painting, 75, was completed, it sold.  That's a good thing, but it means I must now paint another canvas to commemorate and celebrate the 75th anniversary of the City of Palm Springs.  So I find myself sitting in front of the easel with a new canvas, letters and numbers.  

work in progress

This new canvas is more linear and though I will use the same palette it is already different from 75.  The letters are a bit different, the location of the letters is a bit different and the palm is already shaping up to be different.  Back to the easel....  stay tuned.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment