Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Book Signing


See Where You Are
The Art of Pamela Hunt Lee



Truckee is hosting First Fridays beginning this Friday, November 4.  From 5 to 8 PM various merchants will provide a bit of cheese and a glass of wine (or two) with activities and entertainment.


Spirit Gallery, which shows my paintings, has invited me into the gallery for a book signing this First Friday.  I will be there from 5 - 7 PM with paintings, note cards, my book, and pen in hand. 



If you already have one of my books and it is not signed, bring it by.  If you don't already have one of my books I hope to see you there.  We will sip wine, eat a bite of cheese, and....

Spirit Gallery
10009 W River St
Truckee, CA
530-587-0948

If you would like to preview See Where You Are, there is a preview link here on the blog, right hand sidebar, towards the top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment