Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Open Studio Tour

ARTour

Original Lake Tahoe Art by Pamela Hunt Lee
Caught On The Back Side
Acrylic    48 x 48
currently exhibited at Village Interiors, Incline Village, NV

Yes, it is ARTour time.  This is a self guided tour of artists' studios around the North Shore area of Lake Tahoe as well as Truckee.

Original Lake Tahoe painting by Pamela Hunt Lee
Delicate Balance
48 x 30
Currently exhibited at North Tahoe Arts, Tahoe City


As one of 40 participating artists my studio will be open to visit this Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.   Though the event spans two weekends, my studio will be open only the first weekend.  This weekend, July 12, 13, 14.
Take a look at this ARTour info:  Click Here

Three Birds
36 x 36

You may pick up directories which include maps at many locations around the Tahoe-Truckee area, and I have them as well, so make my studio your first stop.


I will be giving painting demonstrations at 10 AM and 2 PM each day.  


Hope you will come by.....

To visit my web site click HERE
To send me a message click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment