Monday, July 15, 2013

Lake Tahoe Open Studio Tour

North Lake Tahoe Tour

Pamela Hunt Lee artist
Caught On The Back Side
48 x48   Acrylic
5500.
Currently on exhibit at Village Interiors, Incline Village, NV

ARTour, a self guided studio tour that takes place on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe is half way over for this year. This past Friday, Saturday and Sunday 40 artists opened their studios to the public.  

Pamela Hunt Lee artist
Caught Again
48 x 30   Acrylic
2500.
Currently on exhibit at Village Interiors, Incline Village, NV

Some of us gave demonstrations of techniques and all of us welcomed, greeted, and enjoyed visiting with our guests.

Study for Splits and Cracks
8" x 10"  Acrylic on Canvas Board
Sold

It was fascinating to listen to comments and field questions during the demos which I gave twice each day.  After explaining the inspiration for my paintings and taking my guests through my sketching and composition process I painted a small canvas board while they watched.  One of the comments I enjoyed: 'Look at the painting come alive!"  

At The Point
3"x 3"  Acrylic on Canvas Board
40.


Thank you to everyone who came by my studio.  And special thanks to those of you who purchased art.  Creating is a passion for me and I am fortunate to have others appreciate my work.  

The Big Split
48 x 36   Acryic
3500.
Currently on exhibit at Vista Gallery in Kings Beach, CA

Though ARTour runs another weekend, my studio will not be open.  If you are interested in visiting, please contact me to set an appointment or visit one of the galleries that represents my work.  

Village Interiors in Incline Village, NV
Vista Gallery in Kings Beach, CA
Spirit Gallery in Truckee, CA

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment