Tuesday, August 17, 2010

R&R

It's Time for Some R & R


And whether it is lake time in my rowing shell or spending time in the garden, it is needed after preparation and exhibiting at several summer shows.

Art in the Tahoe Garden was a great success.  Is it ok to 'toot' my own horn and tell you of my sales?  Maybe not, but it was a very worthwhile day.  Besides the sales, I met lovely people who adored my designs and not only purchased, but put them on immediately and wore them for the remainder of the day.  Yesterday I had one buyer call to purchase a third necklace, and a few women came to my studio as a result of AITTG to order and purchase.  It is very rewarding to me to have others love my work enough to buy.  So now I will take a few days to relax, be away from my studio, and then dive back in, letting the creative juices flow.

You can still read the Desert Sun article about my jewelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment