Monday, August 30, 2010

More Daily Painting



I completed another small painting, another study of the Candy Corn Rocks, this one with a bit more detail because the canvas is 10 x 8 rather than 8 x 6.  I am building my inventory of these small Tahoe Rock paintings because Spirit Gallery, in Truckee, CA, sold four of them last week. They can sit in an easel or fit nicely into a standard size frame.   It is a great and inexpensive way to own original art, as my daily paintings are priced from $50 to $150.    I have them sitting on a ledge in my studio and it is wonderful to be surrounded by these small rock groupings, especially since the weather has turned fall like and I am not out on the water among the massive boulders currently.  The forecast predicts warmer, summer like temps returning later this week which means I will be visiting the rocks soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment