Thursday, September 15, 2016

Completion of a Commission

Done And Delivered

original acrylic painting by Pamela Hunt Lee
Tahoe Serenity
32" x 48"

Many hours during several weeks this canvas has been sitting on my easel going through the process of creation. With frequent trips via kayak, stand up paddle board or in my rowing shell I have continually visited the area that inspired this painting.  To be able to do this while working on the painting brings additional depth and feeling to the work. Below you will see a series of photos taken during the process.









original acrylic painting by Pamela Hunt Lee
Tahoe Serenity
32" x 48"
Original Acrylic Painting

Tahoe Serenity completed and delivered today.  A small blank canvas went up on the easel so check back to see what happens.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment