Thursday, March 26, 2015

Time

Is It Really Spring?

Original painting by Pamela Hunt Lee
The Pond
48 x 30
Original Acrylic Painting on Canvas
Pamela Hunt Lee
3000.00


It's Spring, and wasn't it just Fall?  How did Winter pass by so quickly?



Where I live, the water lilies have begun to bloom reminding me of this painting, The Pond, which depicts Cat Tails and Water Lily Blossoms.  



This aquatic plant, with roots growing in soil, leaves and blossoms floating on the water surface, can be a day or night bloomer.  Where I live the blossoms open in day light, close as the sun is sinking in the west.  This is a sure sign of Spring, the blooming of the water lily plant.



But really, it's Spring already?

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment