Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainy Day Schedule.

Really?


Didn't my last post mention I follow the sun? Hmmm...seems not so this week, or at least today.  Grey sky and wet drops falling falling falling.  That's today.    


Since I posted last I did however follow the sun to the equator and dropped out of the electronic world to spend time gathering inspiration. Ever heard of inspiration overload?  I'm suffering. But more about that at a later time...


It's a good thing I have a large Tahoe Rock and Water commission to keep me focused.  The big blank canvas for this painting (48" x 48") arrived today and is ready to be placed on the easel.  Next step is to sketch the composition onto the canvas then begin the actual painting.


This is the itty bitty painting (3" x 3") created for the customer to give them an idea of what the finished work will look like.  Check back here, or on my artist's Facebook Page, to see photos and explanation of the process as the painting begins, takes form, and moves towards completion.  With this rainy weather I am sure to get a lot done in the studio.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment