Friday, June 1, 2012

New Gallery Representation


It's A Busy Day!

Splits and Cracks
48x60
5000.

Today I deliver six paintings to the Tahoe Truckee Airport for a group exhibition in the beautiful new facility that functions as an art gallery as well as the airport business office.  The building, what I call Tahoe Contemporary, is a great venue with open spaces and expansive walls.  


Serenity
16x20
620.

This show of Lake Tahoe inspired art will hang for the next couple months, so if you are in the area, stop by.  Four artists are represented.  The work will be installed today, and though the 'opening' will be later in June, the art will be hung and available to view.  I will let you know about the opening before it happens.


Did I say new gallery representation?



Yes! If that wasn't enough for today I had a visit from Vista Gallery which is located in Tahoe Vista on the north shore of Lake Tahoe.  Tony and Melissa Spiker own and operate this lake view gallery, represent several artists who work in a variety of mediums, have a rental program, work with architects and interior designers, and Tony's photography work is shown there also.  They now represent and have my work in their gallery.  Take a look at their web site: www.vistagallery.com  or visit and like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/VistaGallery  And if you are in the North Tahoe area I encourage you to stop by the gallery to take a look inside at the art and out the windows at the view.
 
Here are two of my paintings that will be shown at Vista Gallery beginning today:


pam lee 12Lake Waters IV
Watercolor on Paper
25x40
1400. Framed

Caught In The Split
20x16
Acrylic on Canvas
620.


There is going to be a little lag between blog posts... I am off on a pilates, art, cooking, art, hiking, art, biking, art, wine drinking, art excursion.  There will be sketches and paintings to be shared upon my return.  In the mean time visit the airport and stop by Vista Gallery via internet or in person.  You will be glad you did!

To contact me click: HERE
To visit my web site click: HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment