Wednesday, March 21, 2018

New Painting

Lake Tahoe Boulder Painting

While waiting for the final decisions from the buyer for my next commission I have started working on a new canvas.


At 30" tall and 48" long this painting will move fairly quickly as long as I spend time in the studio in front of the easel.


After becoming so enamoured with the smaller commissioned painting with red in the palette (you can see part of it on the bottom of the easel) I decided to stick with the same hues. After living with the finished  painting for a few weeks I am loving it.   Do you recall how difficult it was for me to work with this palette? Brain shift.  I need to ship the small work, but I find myself clinging to it.


Here goes..... this is the beginning and I am sure there will be changes & adjustments due to the larger size. 


Trying to paint some every day, and already have ideas for another work invading my brain, creating clutter, urging me to get this one done.  Funny how that works.  For now, Lake Tahoe Boulders with Red on the easel.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment