Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A New Year

New Beginnings

Work in Progress


A new year brings fresh, new beginnings, unless you have an unfinished painting, so this morning I find myself standing in front of the easel working towards completion of this painting before starting something new.  Do you remember this was originally begun for entry in the Invitational Exhibition at the La Quinta Museum?  It was put aside so I could focus on a different creation that forced it's way into my mind.  Let Me Tell You A Story - With Book of Faces was the result and  the work that will be shown in the exhibition that opens next Thursday, January 19.  

Let Me Tell You A Story - With Book of Faces
Pamela Hunt Lee
Mixed Media
24 x 18

The invitational exhibition is titled:  Tell Me A Story:  Women In Art and will run from Jan 19 to Mid April.  This is a celebration of women's art and promises to be filled with fabulous stories and creations.  


Until the opening of the exhibition I will be working on bringing this painting to completion, so I can actually move into the new year and begin something new.

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment