Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Time Studio Work

A New Beginning

Under painting the background.

It's been more than a month since I stood in front of my easel.  That is a very long time for me.  Travel and the move to my Northern California studio kept me busy and away from my work. Today I am back at it.  What looks like the beginning of one of my Tahoe Rock inspired paintings is actually an experiment.  Keeping the work small (12x12) will allow me me try what is nagging at my creative spirit, asking to come out, without devoting too many hours.  

Painting in the boulders.

I will post photos of how this progresses and let you know what I think.  And maybe, just maybe, this experiment will move from a small canvas to larger.  

To contact me click HERE
To visit my web site click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment