Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tahoe Quarterly Magazine.

The Summer Issue Has Arrived!



Also known as THE Lifestyle Magazine of Lake Tahoe, Tahoe Quarterly Magazine is published several times during the year.  The Summer issue has just hit the news stands and I wanted to share this ad which is found on page 59. There are many great articles in the issue, so I hope you will find a copy of the magazine in your hands soon.

Split, by Pamela Hunt Lee
Split
48 x 36
Acrylic on Canvas
3500.



The painting in the ad, is a 48 x 36" depiction of massive Lake Tahoe granite boulders, titled Split. This was inspired by a particular group of rocks located off the Crystal Bay Point at the north end of the lake. Currently the painting is displayed at Spirit Gallery in Truckee, CA. where you can see more of my paintings as well.  Purchase this painting and I will take you kayaking to visit this impressive split rock formation.

To contact me click Here
To visit my web site click Here

1 comment: